- Single component - Easy to use .
- Versatile - Can be used for cracks in exposed conditions on plaster, masonry or concrete upto 20mm width.
- Non sagging - Can be used for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
- Good adhesion - Effective bonding with substrate.
- Non Shrink - Shrinkage cracking eliminated.
- Excellent waterproofing properties.
- High mechanical strength.
CRACKPACK TYPICAL PROPERTIES
|Odor||No odor after curing|
|Drying Time||6 hours at 30 C|
|Mix ed Density||2.0 2.2 kg/lit.|
Instruction for CRACKPACK Use
- 1 Kg CRACKPACK is mixed with approximately 200 ml water to get a thixotropic paste.
- Mixing to be done in low speed mixer.
- The mixed paste is filled into the groove by gloved hand and the surface finished using a trowel. This is continued till the full length of crack is sealed.