UNI MICRO CONCRETE F is a ready to use product in grey powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a high strength, non-shrink micro concrete of predictable performance.
The materials is based on Portland cement, graded aggregates, fillers and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic stage while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability. For larger repairs, mixed UNI MICRO CONCRETE F can be modified by the addition of 10 mm clean, graded, saturated, surface dry aggregates at site.
UNI MICRO CONCRETE F USES
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
- Repair and reprofiling of bored piles
UNI MICRO CONCRETE F ADVANTAGES
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Formulated for deep section grouting.
- Prepacked factory controlled to overcome site batched variations.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- Early strength development even at fluid consistency.
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.
UNI MICRO CONCRETE F TYPICAL PROPERTIES
The following results were obtained at a water : Powder ratio of 0.18 @ 30C.
Test Typical result at 30C
Compressive strength (kg/cm2)
|AGE IN DAYS||COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH IN kg/cm2|
|Tensile strength||2.0N/mm2 @ 28 days.|
|Wet Density||2100 kg/m|
|Flexural strength||5N/mm2 @ 28 days (BS4551 - 80)|
|Young's Modulus||25 kN/mm²|
|characteristics||Unrestrained expansion 1 to 4%. (ASTM C 827-1987)|
Instruction for UNI MICRO CONCRETE F Use
Base plates, bolts, etc. must be clean and free of oil, grease, paint, residual curing compound or other contaminants that could impair adhesion. Set and align equipment. If shims are to be removed after the grout has set, then lightly grease