Uni Top N is a plasticizer and cement binder. It is an economical concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use. Uni Top N produces a hard, dense, sear resistant surface which resists corrosion and absorption grease, lils, alkalis and most chemicals. Uni Top N is available in Grey, Red and Green color
Uni Top N Uses
- Lobbies and waiting rooms of commercial and public buildings.
- Corridors and washrooms in institutional and public buildings.
- Restaurants and dairies.
- Auto showrooms and service centers.
- Factory and warehouse floors.
- Commercial and industrial facilities.
- Steel mills and generating plants.
Uni Top N Advantages
- Hardens concrete in one economical operation
- Use of hard and properly graded aggregates increases the wear resistance over plain concrete floors.
- Ready-to-use factory blend eliminates messy and expensive job mixing and minimizes errors.
- Non-rusting materials make it possible to use Uni Top N outdoors as well as indoors.
Uni Top N Typical Properties
Finishing : Smooth, but anti-skid
Hardness on Mho's scale : 7 to 8
Instruction for Uni Top N Use
Dry-shake, Non-metallic floor hardener
Applying The First Shake
Applying the second shake
1. Immediately after the leveling of the fresh concrete, sprinkle by hand at a rate of 5 kg / m² in strips of 10 cm width along the bay edges (i.e., 0.5 kg per running meter)
2. Immediately after the leveling of the fresh concrete, remove a wedge of concrete 10mm deep at the edges. Then apply a stiff mass of Uni Top N mixed with clean water. This must be fully compacted.
- Do not apply over concrete containing aggregate contaminated with salt or salt water.
- Do not apply over concrete containing free water on the surface.
- Do not apply over concrete containing more than 3 % entrained air.
Packing & Coverage
Uni Top N is available in 25 kg. woven bag.Coverage : For Grey color Uni Top N
Light duty : 3 kg/m
Medium duty : 5 kg/m
Heavy duty : 7 kg/m
For colored Uni Top NLight duty : 5 kg/m
Medium duty : 7 kg/m
Heavy duty : 9 kg/m
Consultant the local Universal Construction Chemicals representative for a specific recommendation to meet your specific nees.