UNI READY MIX PLASTER is a premix high quality mortar for external and internal surface of all types of wall made from AAC Blocks, CLC Blocks, Concrete Blocks, Hollow Blocks, Clay Bricks and Fly- Ash Bricks and all types of concrete surfaces. UNI READY MIX PLASTER consists of specialized polymers, Cement, graded dry sand and other materials which combine to give superior strength, water retention and stability. It replaces the conventional plastering. UNI READY MIX PLASTER only requires addition of water before application to prepare the product for use, reducing the hassle of measuring and maintaining various individual elements to create a conventional mortar. UNI READY MIX PLASTER is manufactured at ultramodern set up with strict quality control.
Benefits Of UNI READY MIX PLASTER Over Conventional Plaster
|Physical nature||Free flowing and grey in colour|
|Water demand for ease in application||7 to 8 litre for 40 kg bag|
|Pot life||Approx. 30 minute|
Mixing and Application of Uni Ready Mix Plaster
- If needed, wet the surface with water (in hot and dry conditions) before application.
- For mixing, mix UNI READY MIX PLASTER bag with 7 to 8 litres of water.
- Mix first for 5-10 minutes by hand of electrical mixer to mix homogeneously.
- Allow mortar to stand for next 5 minutes so that additives may react with water.
- Now UNI READYMIX PLASTER is ready to use.
- Before application clean the surface of blocks so that they are free from any dust, fungus.
- Do not disturb the wall after application of mortar for at least 16 to 24 hours. The setting time is affected by climatic conditions, allow stand along time accordingly.
- Cure the surface after application for 3 to 4 days only.
- If required, use dry powder of UNI READY MIX Plaster to spread over wet plaster for easy trawling ( Do not use cement or sand at site)
Precautions for Uni Ready Mix Plaster
- Do not add sand or cement or other waterproofing chemicals while mixing at site. UNI READY MIX PLASTER has already added waterproofing chemicals in it.
- In columns, hacking must be done followed with plastering by UNI READY MIX PLASTER. (You can use UNI JOINT to replace hacking procedure)
- Chicken Mesh/ Fibre Mesh is recommended to use in concrete-Brick joints at corners, electrical junction boxes and conducting slots.
- Maintain proper consistency of mix for proper adhesion.
- Preferably do mixing using high speed agitator.
Recommended tools for UNI READY MIX PLASTER Application For Better Performance
Disclaimer: Information on this datasheet is to be treated as guideline for usage. Users are advised to undertake a trial for product suitability prior to it’s full scale usage. There is no express or implied guaranty/warranty for the results. The company is not liable for any consequential damages.
Technical specifications for Uni Ready Mix Plaster
|SETTING TIME: Initial||IS: 4031 PART - 5: 1988||>=30 min|
|SETTING TIME: Final||IS: 4031 PART - 5: 1988||<=600 min|
|PULL OFF ADHESION: 10mm thick on concrete. Storage 7 days in polythene bag @23°C + 7 days @ 23° C with 50% R.H.||ASTM 4541 & EN 1015-12||Min 0.3 Mpa|
|WATER RETENTIVITY||EN 1015-8||Min 95%|
|COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH:||EN 1015- 11:1999||As per EN 998 - 1 for categories (N/MM2)|
|2 day in mould + 5days in polythene bag + 21 days @23 degree C with 50% R.H.||CS I - 0.4 TO 2.5
CS II - 1.5 TO 5
CS lll - 3.5 TO 7.5
CS IV - >6+
Polymers already added, results in overall durability
|2 days in mould + 5 days in polythene bag + 21 days @23° C with 50 % R.H.|
|CAPILLARY WATER ABSORPTION||EN 1015- 18||As per EN 998 – 1
WO no requirements
W1 C <= 0.40 kg/m2.min0.5
W2 C <= 0.20 kg/m2.min0.5
Technical Details For UNI READY MIX PLASTER
|PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS||REGULAR ON-SITE PLASTER||UNI READY MIX PLASTER|
|PENETRATION OF RAIN WATER||Large particle sizes (>3 mm) sand leads to porous surface and gives easy access to rainwater.||Different grade of sand used in exact proportion ensuring compactness in plaster.|
|ADHESION||High silt and chloride content in sand impedes adhesion properties in mortar, causing high de-bonding losses.||Negligible silt and organic matter free plaster ensure strong adhesion and durability.|
|SMOOTHNESS||Not so smooth||Smooth and hard surface provides aesthetic base of plaster to work upon.|
|CRACK FORMATION||Due to practical on site mixing practice, chances of crack formation is more.||It produced at automated dry mix plant. Chances of is very negligible subjected to proper curing and application.|
|WATER: CEMENT RATIO||Due to presence of moisture in sand it is not possible To determine exact quantity of water to be mixed.||Due to dry sand used, water cement ratio is easily Maintained and full strength of plaster is obtained.|
|GRADING OF SAND||No grading||It has graded sand which results compactness of plaster.|
|CEMENT: SAND RATIO||Mistake may occur at job site mix||Sand cement ratio is maintained as it is made in automated plant.|
|PLASTER THICKNESS||Reducing of plaster is not possible.||Can be reduced up to 25% keeping the required strength.|
|POLYMER MODIFICATION||Polymer modification difficult as it involves multiple polymers and doses||Polymers already added, results in overall durability|